Friday 22 October 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 19


I'm going to be posting this one a little late, as I've had a lot on this week and have fallen behind with my Halloween posts. Fortunately, I haven't fallen behind with my celebrations, so I've still got things to share!

Those Conspiracy Guys at Chapeltown Picture House



On Tuesday night, we were at Chapeltown Picture House to see a live show by Those Conspiracy Guys. Lot of laughs. Quite a bit of weirdness.

Today's Story



Tuesday's story was 'Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper' by Robert Bloch, which is kind of a joke at the expense of obsessive Ripper fans until the end, when it gets a little silly.

Today's Tea




Today's tea was Jack's Brew from Rosie Lea Tea, which promised to be toffee, pumpkin and liquorice flavour. And it was indeed toffee, pumpkin and liquorice flavour, and very nice it was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment