Friday 1 October 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 1


After last year, I've decided to do Halloween properly this year and celebrate a little bit every day in October. I've got quite a few bigger things lined up (and a couple of costumes sorted already), but mostly I'm going to be celebrating at home in the best possible way... with horror stories and tea! I wanted to do a horror story-a-day, so imagine my delight when I found this collection from the 90s of 31 classic horror stories. Perfect!


The problem is... despite what it says on the cover, turns out there's only actually 30 stories in the book. Looks like I'll be doing a story-a-day until the 30th October then. At least I've got an incredible selection of teas to see me through the whole month!

Today's Story



Today's story was 'The Black Cat' by Edgar Allan Poe. Definitely a classic, and definitely a good way to kick off a month of Halloween.

Today's Tea





Today's tea was Monster Mash by Monster Mash Teas, a spiced apple tea I assume they came up with while they were working in the lab late one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment