Sunday 24 October 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 23


And another day of Halloween for me... not quite as busy as yesterday, but I still did a couple of seasonal things.

Whisky Tasting





Rob and I dad a lovely evening yesterday with friends at the first in-person Scotch Malt Whisky Society whisky tasting we've attended since lockdown. (The tasting wasn't Halloween-themed, but I was wearing a Halloween dress so it counts!)

Today's Story



Today's story was 'A Rose for Emily' by William Faulkner. I hadn't read this one before, and I did guess where it was going, but it's satisfyingly unpleasant (some of the language is unpalatable though).

Today's Tea





Today's tea was Stay-Puft Marshmallow Mint from Tenacious Tea. Amazing name, and intriguing appearance (and yes, those are mini-marshmallows). Not going to say this one is one of my favourites, but it's certainly... different.

No comments:

Post a Comment