Friday 15 October 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 14


My Halloween month continues! I have to admit after the excitement (and terror) of yesterday, I felt like I should take it a little easier today! But I still had some nice seasonal things to enjoy.

Halloween Gifts!



My mum got me a present to say well done for last night. How cute are these little fellas?

Myst Rum



For the past couple of months, me and my brother have been replaying the Myst games for the first time since they came out (although I think we only ever played the first two all the way through, and then part of the third one). So far, we're up to Riven, as we only get to play for a couple of hours on a Thursday, and we don't always get chance to meet up every week. It seemed only fitting to accompany our replay tonight with some Myst Drinks spiced apple rum liqueur. Tis the season after all!

Today's Story



Today's story was 'Suspicion' by Dorothy L. Sayers. I'm not sure if I've read this one before but gosh... I LOVED that ending!

Today's Tea





Today's tea was Spiced Pumpkin Pie from Suki Tea. It's a herbal tea, and it looks like you could just eat it straight from the packet! It's incredibly light and delicate, but not unpleasant for it. Not as spicy as I was expecting, but still a nice flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment