Saturday 8 October 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 7


I'm a little bit delayed posting this, but it's another day of Halloween! I had some work commitments yesterday that, while nice, were definitely not things I could count as seasonal celebrations (I have to be honest that afternoon tea with the Lord Mayor of Manchester isn't a Halloween event). I've decided that I really can't shoehorn them in, so this post will just include the 100% Halloween stuff.

Today's Tea




Yesterday's tea was Black Forest No. 1 from Tenacious Tea! It's got cocoa nibs and cherry pieces, so as you might have guessed it tastes like a cup of Black Forest gateau!

Today's Story




Yesterday's classic tale of horror was 'The Shunned House' by H.P. Lovecraft.

Halloween Earrings



I wore my bee earrings for afternoon tea with the Lord Mayor (of course), but I changed into something more seasonally appropriate for the evening.

Battle Royale



We spent an awesome evening watching Battle Royale (2000) with friends at Chapeltown Picture House last night. I haven't seen Battle Royale in a good few years, and I'd forgotten just how much fun it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment