Saturday 15 October 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 14


Sadly, it was yet another day of illness for me, so no real Halloween celebrations to speak of. I did enjoy a little online video that's part of a Halloween series, so I'm counting that! Otherwise, it was just a tea and a story for me today.

Today's Tea




Today's tea was Spiced Apple Chai from Camellios. It's... well... a spiced apple chai! Very delicate flavours too, so not at all overpowering.

Today's Story




Tonight's classic tale of horror was 'The Outsider' by H.P. Lovecraft.

Live and Spooky Campfire Stories (J.H. Moncrieff)



Flame Tree Press started a new Halloween series of short videos called #LiveandSpooky Campfire Stories tonight, with J.H. Moncrieff reading an excerpt from her novel Dragonfly Summer which is out next month. I really enjoyed this, and I'm going to try and catch all the #LiveandSpooky Campfire Stories this month for an extra bit of Halloween fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment