Wednesday 5 October 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 4


I'm posting this a little late, as I didn't get chance to finish my post before I went to bed last night. Tuesday and Wednesday were both incredibly busy for me, so there wasn't a lot of festive fun to be honest. Just teas, stories, and a couple of added extras today.

Today's Tea




Tonight's tea was Spicy Apple from Tea People. As well as apple, it's got ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and pepper. But it also has stevia, so it's a VERY sweet spicy apple flavour. Oh, and it's blood red.

Today's Story




Tonight's classic tale of horror was 'The Elixir of Life' by Honoré de Balzac.

Halloween Earrings



Today's earrings were little silver pumpkins!

Seasonal (?) Squash



I had a work meeting on Tuesday afternoon and a colleague brought along a selection of veg from the local allotments. Well impressed with this! I'm excited about my (I think) round courgette/summer squash, even if it's not strictly speaking a Halloween-themed vegetable.

Slade House



This week's tram reading is Slade House by David Mitchell. It seems to match the tram more than the season, but I've been assured this is a suitable Halloween read.

No comments:

Post a Comment