Tuesday 11 October 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 9


Unfortunately, my Halloween celebrations have been curtailed for a couple of days, as I caught a nasty cold at the weekend. It's the first cold I've had since before lockdown, and I'd forgotten how unpleasant they can be. So, I'm posting Sunday and Monday's posts a bit late. Hopefully I'll be back on track after today though.

Today's Tea




As I've been under the weather past couple of days, I haven't quite kept up with my Halloween tea-a-day. I'm catching up now with the tea I would've had on Sunday... Campfires and Vampires from Bird and Blend Tea Co. It's a green tea with rose petals, cinnamon, cloves and red peppercorns. No idea if it will help my cold or repel vampires, but it tastes absolutely lovely.

Today's Story




And the perfect accompaniment to the tea, today I read what would've been Sunday's classic tale of horror, 'For the Blood is the Life' by F. Marion Crawford.

No comments:

Post a Comment