Wednesday 19 October 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 17


Another slightly late post... and another day of lowkey seasonal celebrations. I've come out of my sickbed now, but I still haven't got the energy for full-on festive frolics.

Today's Tea





Yesterday's tea was Dried Mummy's Brains from Monster Mash Teas. It's part of a gift set, so I have a different cup for this one as well. It's my first foray into corpse medicine this month! Only joking... it's Egyptian Camomile flowers.

Today's Story




And yesterday's classic tale of horror was 'The Room in the Tower' by E.F. Benson (one of my favourites so far, got to admit).

Halloween Earrings



Yesterday's Halloween earrings were little skeletons.

A Walk in the Forest



I had an autumn walk in Blackley Forest yesterday to blow the last of the cobwebs away (or at least to try).

Live and Spooky Campfire Stories (Christi Nogle)



Yesterday's Flame Tree Press Campfire Stories video was from Christi Nogle, reading her short story 'You Will Make Me Strong Again'.

No comments:

Post a Comment