Sunday 31 December 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 20


It's the final day of our stay in Lizard. Tomorrow, we'll be heading back to Manchester.

Lizard



Last day of our stay in our little cottage by the cliff edge. We're not sad though - mostly because next year's stay is already booked!

Raspberry Millionaires Flapjack



Raspberry Millionaires Flapjack from Flapjackery in St Ives.

Christmas Biscuits



Every year when we come to Cornwall, my mother-in-law gives me a festive baking kit to make. This year, it was Christmas shortbread biscuits. We didn't have anything to pipe the icing on, but I don't think I did such a bad job with a teaspoon.

Mulled Apple Juice with Rum




Yet another batch of mulled apple juice! Once again, I used our spice blend from Spicy Chameleon, but this time I added an extra ingredient as well.

Advent Tea



Behind Door No. 20 in my Bird and Blend tea calendar... Let's Be Having Brew!

Advent Jewellery



And behind Door No. 20 in my Avon jewellery calendar... silver moon earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment