Saturday 23 December 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 15


Our Cornish pre-Christmas holiday continues...

Lizard



Another day in our lovely little isolated cottage at The Lizard.

Christmas Earrings



And another new pair of Christmas earrings! A little pair of Christmas puddings from BadcatdesignByZoe!

Ann’s Pasties



When in Cornwall... Ann's Pasties are the best pasties.

Mince Pie Flapjack



Lovely mince pie flapjack that we bought from Flapjackery in St Ives yesterday.

Cinnamon Roasted Squash



I attempted a festive dinner tonight. Cinnamon Roasted Crown Prince Squash (with a squash from our most recent Groobarbs delivery) with mash and sprouts. I'm not sure I was a fan, but Rob seemed to really like it!

The Other Mrs Walker



The next book I read on holiday was The Other Mrs Walker by Mary Paulson-Ellis, one of the library books I borrowed in December. And I had a cup or two of Whisktea from Bird and Blend while I was reading it.

Advent Tea



Behind Door No. 15 in my Bird and Blend tea calendar... Jammy Dodgers!

Advent Jewellery



And behind Door No. 15 in my Avon jewellery calendar... a silver loveheart pendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment