Saturday 23 December 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 10


Our pre-Christmas holiday starts tomorrow, so this evening was completely taken up with finishing off jobs from the to-do list that needed to be done before we go (which I almost managed). During the day, I was running an event that wasn't strictly speaking festive, but I stuck a Christmas badge on it anyway. As is my wont at this time of year.

Virtual Writing Retreat



Today was the final Virtual Writing Retreat of 2023 for my Hannah's Bookshelf gang. As I say, not strictly speaking a festive event, but I still added a little bit of Christmas.

Advent Tea



Behind Door No. 10 of my Bird and Blend Tea calendar... Irish Cream!

Advent Jewellery



And behind Door No. 10 of my Avon jewellery calendar... a silver moon pendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment