Friday 22 December 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 8


Today was a very sociable one! It was mostly just me spending the day having festive fun with some really lovely women. Yay!

Christmas Do





I was at our work Christmas Do at Cosy Club this afternoon. I had my first festive wellington of the season (but I feel like it won't be the last!). Also... first Christmas pudding!

Frostbite Cocktail



Went for drinks at New Century after the do, and I had a Frostbite cocktail. My tram bestie (it's a thing) insisted this was eggnog, but it was actually vanilla vodka, crème de menthe and crème de cacao, and it tasted like drinking a glass of After Eights.

Christmas Drinks




Met up with my lovely friend Irene for a very nice glass of wine at Ad Hoc later on in the evening as well.

Advent Tea



Behind Door No. 8 in my Bird and Blend Tea calendar... Hazelnut Rocher!

Advent Jewellery



And behind Door No. 8 in my Avon jewellery calendar... a pair of pearl earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment