Saturday 9 December 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 1


It's the first day of our Christmas countdown! Lots of festive things to look forward to before the big day!

Advent Calendars



We take advent calendars very seriously in our house. Rob has his wooden winter village calendar, which I fill with teeny tiny envelopes each containing a chapter of a teeny tiny story I've written for him. And I've got a Bird and Blend Tea calendar (from Rob) and an Avon jewellery calendar (that I bought for myself in last year's sale!). It's not in the picture, but the cats also have an advent calendar.

Christmas Earrings



I wore my first new pair of Christmas earrings today... sparkly holly leaves from 22 Jewels.

Santa Cupcake



Got a festive but kinda trippy cupcake from the local shop.

Advent Tea



Behind Door No. 1 in my Bird and Blend Tea advent calendar... Brighton Rock!

Advent Jewellery



And behind Door No. 1 in my Avon jewellery calendar... a silver chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment