Sunday 10 December 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 3


It's the third day of our festive celebrations, and it was another cold one today. The snow settled a little bit overnight, and the temperatures didn't get up to much today. We had some festive missions today though, so time to wrap up warm!

Crumpsall Park Litter-Pick





Freezing cold litter-pick with Friends of Crumpsall Park, followed by mulled apple juice and mince pies in the park.

Christmas Earrings



I wore my lovely new Christmas earrings today... a pair of mince pies from So Berry Crafty.

Mulled Apple Juice



I had a little bit of the mulled apple left from this morning, so we took it round to my mother-in-law's for a little festive drink.

Christmas Trees





Today's main festive mission was helping my mother-in-law put up her Christmas trees. My mother-in-law takes her Christmas trees very seriously, so this is a big job. We were rewarded with the second roulade of the weekend.

Advent Tea



Behind Door No. 3 in my Bird and Blend Tea advent calendar... Candy Floss at the Fair!

Avon Advent Calendar



And behind Door No. 3 in my Avon jewellery calendar... a pearl pendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment