Tuesday 4 October 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 3


Today was a work day, and a very busy one at that, so there wasn't really any time for festive shenanigans. But I still managed to sneak in a tea and a story, and I was wearing seasonal earrings while I did to keep a little Halloween magic going.

Today's Tea




Tonight's tea was the delightfully named Toe of Frog from the delightfully named Monster Mash Teas. I loved all of their concoctions last year, so I'm excited to try a new selection this year! (Toe of Frog is actually quite a light and gentle vanilla green tea.

Today's Story




Tonight's classic tale of horror was 'Kerfol' by Edith Wharton.

Halloween Earrings



Today's earrings were glittery wicked witch shoes. I also had teeny cauldron, witch's hat and black cat studs in but they're not as easy to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment