Friday 4 November 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 31


And so it's the big day! We were both working on Halloween itself, so most of our big celebrations happened on Sunday, but I still had some final things left to mark the season.

Today's Tea




My final Halloween tea this year was the appropriately named Samhain Tea from Raven Mystic. It's a ginger, cinnamon, orange and clove chai tea!

Today's Story




And the final classic tale of horror for my Halloween story-a-day was 'The Tomb' by H.P. Lovecraft.

‘Gunpowder Treason’



The last chapter from Ronald Hutton's The Stations of the Sun for this season was 'Gunpowder Treason'.

Halloween Earrings



And my final pair of Halloween earrings this year were my cow-in-a-tractor-beam UFOs.

Halloween III





And a brill finale to my month of Halloween fun... watching Halloween III at Chapeltown Picture House with my brother. It was very cool that the screening ended dead on 9pm as well, just in time for the big giveaway.

And so the wheel of the year turns... We'll be celebrating again at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment