Tuesday 1 November 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 24


I have fallen so far behind with these posts! Oops. Let's see if I can't get them all finished by the end of Halloween, eh? I can but try.

Today's Tea




Monday's tea was Witch Forest from Hebridean Tea Store. It's green honeybush, apple, elderberries, raspberry leaves, strawberries and blackcurrants!

Today's Story




Monday's classic tale of horror was 'Rappaccini's Daughter' by Nathaniel Hawthorne.

Pumpkin and Red Pepper Soup



Our primary pumpkin was so big, I managed to get a second soup out of it. This one's Pumpkin and Red Pepper. (We still have secondary and tertiary pumpkins to deal with, of course.)

Vampire Bath Bomb



Halloween bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics!

Spooky Pasta




A present from my mum. She knows I love a good creepypasta.

Live and Spooky Campfire Stories (Anastasia Garcia)



Monday's Campfire Stories video from Flame Tree Press was Anastasia Garcia, reading her story 'Dark Skies', which features in their Weird Horror Short Stories anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment