Tuesday 1 November 2022

31 Days of Halloween: Day 25


Another late post... it really has been a very busy month. At this rate, I'm still going to be posting these into November! I'll keep cracking on though!

Today's Tea




Tuesday's tea was Eye of Newt from Monster Mash Teas. It's a strawberry green tea!

Today's Story




Tuesday's classic tale of horror was 'Sir Edmund Orme' by Henry James.

Bailey’s Wood Story Walk






I had a great time on Tuesday leading the Friends of Bailey's Wood Halloween Story Walk. Such creative ideas from all the participants... who knew mushrooms would help us search for a centaur?

Live and Spooky Campfire Stories (Jonathan Janz)



Tuesday's Campfire Stories video from Flame Tree Press was Jonathan Janz reading his short story, 'Room for the Night', which features in their new anthology, Close to Midnight. I think this one might have been my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment