Friday 23 September 2022

Autumnal Equinox: Day 6


The penultimate day of celebrating the Autumn Equinox! It felt like today was very much about work, but I still got to do a couple of nice things. I'm not completely sure all of these count as seasonal activities, but I think they were probably close enough.

Autumn Equinox Earrings



Today's Autumn Equinox earrings were these gorgeous wooden apples. I think these might be my favourite ones of the season. I love them!

The Book of Atrus



Today's tram reading... my little bro is away this week so our weekly Myst replay isn't on tonight. I thought I'd fill the gap with The Book of Atrus instead. (Is this seasonal? I'm not sure.)

Visit to City Library



I popped into City Library in between meetings today. I'm counting this as an Autumn Equinox library visit, because some of the books I got out were almost seasonal.

Bailey’s Wood Autumn Equinox Walk






I had a wonderful time leading tonight's Autumn Equinox walk in the woods for the Friends of Bailey's Wood, and sharing a few seasonal stories and a bit of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment