Tuesday 20 September 2022

Autumnal Equinox: Day 3


It was a bit of a quiet one yesterday, as it was the day of the State Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II. Not really a day for celebrating, so instead it was bit more about reflecting on the season and spending time with my family.

Autumn Equinox Earrings



As I was going to the woods yesterday, my Autumn Equinox earrings were squirrels and acorns.

Blackley Forest





I went for a walk in Blackley Forest yesterday. The woods were quiet and peaceful, with just a little touch of autumn colour.

Flavours of Manchester Chocolates



I bought some Flavours of Manchester (Manchester tart, Vimto, Uncle Joe's Mint Balls and honey) chocolates from The Chocolate Cafe in Ramsbottom to share with my parents yesterday. And they were glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment