Tuesday 20 September 2022

Autumnal Equinox: Day 4


Another day of celebrating the Autumnal Equinox. It was a bit of a busy work day, so there wasn't a huge amount of time for celebrating. I did see some excellent (and seasonal) mushrooms though!

Autumn Equinox Earrings



Today's Autumn Equinox earrings were apples. Because the Autumn Equinox is the time of year when we find out if killing him actually did bring back our apples.

Crumpsall Park Litter-Pick





I took the local Beaver Scouts on a litter-pick with Friends of Crumpsall Park this evening. I told them that I like taking pics of cool mushrooms... just in case you were wondering why the sound of small children shouting 'HANNNNAH... MUSHROOOM!!' was ringing out across Crumpsall earlier today! I think my favourite bit was when a little girl explained to me that trees are very very important and told me that I should hug one ('because scientists say so'), then ran off down the path shouting 'I'M LIVING MY LIFE!!' Happy Autumn, little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment