Friday 23 December 2022

Countdown to Christmas: Day 2


Another belated Christmas blog post from me! It feels like the first part of December was a bit of a blur, but (not to jump ahead too much) we discovered later on the in the month why these seasonal blog posts are important to us, so I'm going to keep trying to catch up with them, even if it's posted a little after the fact.

Advent Tea



Catching up on my Bird and Blend Tea advent calendar... Day 2 was Chocolate Digestives!

Ninja Book Box Week 1






I opened the first lot of parcels from my Ninja Book Box advent calendar today. Advent Week 1 gave me Insignificance by James Clammer and a lovely little gift edition of 'The Gift of the Magi' by O. Henry!

Charlestown Age Friendly Benches Launch




Very much a 'work, but make it festive' thing today... I was at the launch of the Charlestown Age Friendly Benches this morning. I wasn't able to stay for all of it, but I did enjoy the Whitemoss Youth Club's hospitality (including soup and karate!).

No comments:

Post a Comment