Monday 24 June 2024

Midsummer: Day 7


It's the final day of our Midsummer celebrations. We had our big night last night, and Rob was at work today, so it was just a few quiet seasonal treats for me to round off the festivities.

Midsummer Tea Break



I enjoyed a nice cup of Sunny Days tea from Tugboat Tea.

The Midnight Feast



A bit of seasonal reading - I started The Midnight Feast by Lucy Foley today (I meant to read it at the Solstice itself, but ran out of time!).

Tutti Frutti Nougat



This was a very summery treat, especially because I bought it from the seaside when we were in Scarborough in earlier this month... Tutti Frutti Nougat from John Bull.

Daisy Bath Bomb



And then a nice festive bath with a Daisy Daisy Bath Blaster from Bomb Cosmetics.


And so the wheel of the year turns. We'll be celebrating again at Lammas.

No comments:

Post a Comment