Sunday 2 June 2024

Events in June 2024



Summer Solstice Walk and Talk in the Woods
Wednesday 19th June
11.00–12.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a gentle, sociable walk in the woods to enjoy the changing seasons
Booking Link

Summer Solstice Poetry in the Park
Wednesday 19th June
1.00–4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session in the park for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Summer Solstice Walk in the Woods
Wednesday 19th June
6.30–7.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the woods to enjoy the changing seasons
Booking Link

Summer Solstice Walk in the Park
Saturday 22nd June
11.00–12noon
Friends of Crumpsall Park
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the park to enjoy nature and the changing seasons
Booking Link

Hannah's Bookshelf Midsummer Special
Saturday 22nd June
2.00–4.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf / North Manchester FM
I'm hosting a special seasonal edition of my regular radio show on North Manchester FM, including Summer Solstice-themed flash fiction
Submission Link

Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 30th June
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting an online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment