Saturday 18 May 2024

Beltane: Day 6


It's the penultimate day of our Beltane celebrations for this year. I was at work all day, but there was something nice planned for the evening, so that's okay.

Bakewell Puddings and Tarts




Took a little souvenir of our holiday into work today to spread a little springtime. Bakewell tarts for a volunteer meeting, and Bakewell puddings for me and my manager!

Bailey’s Wood Beltane Walk





I led a Beltane Walk in the Woods this evening for Friends of Bailey's Wood. It was lovely to wander through the woods, talking about the folklore of the season, and seeing that the hawthorn blossom and oak leaves have appeared since the last time I was here. It's really May now!

Stag’s Breath Liqueur



Since we've been celebrating all things Green Man this Beltane, we picked a treat tonight that feels pretty foresty... Stag's Breath Liqueur! It really does taste of comb honey (and also whisky, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment