Saturday 18 March 2023

Spring Equinox: Day 3


Another day of celebrating the season for us. It was a bit of a quiet day, as I was out for a big chunk of it. But I think we've managed a bit of equinox-y fun.

Daffodils




I was at a community fun day in Boggart Hole Clough for a big part of the day, but I did take a couple of minutes out for a bit of daffodil spotting!

Rites of Spring



Rob found us a few spring-themed horror films to watch this weekend. We started with Rites of Spring tonight. (Side note: I get that in a folk horror film, you're going to see people sacrificed to ensure the harvest. But the dude in this film sacrifices people for an early harvest. That's just greedy. You wait till Lammas for your cornflakes, mate, like everyone else.)

The Reaping



Our second spring-themed film tonight was The Reaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment