Friday 24 February 2023

Events in March 2023


Bailey's Wood Spring Equinox Walk and Talk
Wednesday 15th March
11.00–12.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a gentle, social walk in the woods with a Spring Equinox theme
Booking Link

Spring Equinox Poetry in the Park
Friday 17th March
2.00–5.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session in the park for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Spring Equinox Walk in the Woods
Monday 20th March
5.30–6.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the woods to enjoy the changing seasons
Booking Link

Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 26th March
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting a online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment