Friday 29 July 2022

Lammas: Day 2


It's the second day of our Lammas celebrations! I had a lot of work commitments in the afternoon, so it was just morning stuff today.

Bury Market




Lammas is a time to enjoy fairs and markets apparently, so we took my mother-in-law to the market this morning. Not to sell her, I hasten to add! It wasn't a Mayor of Casterbridge situation! We had a Lammas trip to (World Famous) Bury Market today, and I am very pleased with my market haul!

Lammas Earrings



In honour of our trip to Bury Market, today's Lammas earrings were upcycled L.S. Lowry prints... Market Scene, Northern Town.

Sweetcorn Fritters



I got some sweetcorn fritters on the market too. I thought this seemed like an appropriately seasonal snack, and they were so nice as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment