Monday 8 January 2024

Events in January 2024



Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 21st January
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting an online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Hannah's Bookshelf Imbolc Special
Saturday 27th January
2.00–4.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf / North Manchester FM
I'm hosting a special seasonal edition of my regular radio show on North Manchester FM, including Imbolc-themed flash fiction
Submission Link

Imbolc Walk in the Woods
Sunday 28th January
11.30–12.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the woods to enjoy the changing seasons
Booking Link

Imbolc Stories
Wednesday 31st January
2.00-4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment