Wednesday 8 November 2023

31 Days of Halloween: Day 31


It's the big day! Wow! I can't believe it's been a whole month... because it feels more like years. Can anyone actually remember when I started celebrating Halloween? I know I said I was going to do it properly this year, but I think I may have gone above and beyond. Anyway... here's what we got up to on the actual day itself.

Pumpkin and Ginger Tea Bread



The perfect Halloween breakfast.

Samhain Tea




Samhain Tea break! Chai with ginger, cinnamon, orange and clove (with pumpkin sprinkles) from Raven Mystic!

Ghost Pumpkin Frappuccino



Work meeting in Starbucks. So... Ghost Pumpkin Frappuccino it is then. Lot going on in this one. Lot going on.

Halloween Dinner





Halloween Dinner at my mother-in-law's... Potato Pie followed by Pumpkin Pie. So much pie! And ghosts!

31 Halloween Films: Death Line



We brought one of the films on our list round to my mother-in-law's to watch tonight. MIND THE DOORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment