Tuesday 30 May 2023

Events in June 2023


Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 11th June
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting a online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Booth Hall Before the Hospital
Monday 12th June
7.30-9.00pm
Cheetham and Crumpsall Heritage Society
I'm giving a local history talk on the history of Booth Hall (the hall, not the hospital), Blackley
Members and Non-Members Event (£3.00 per session)

Summer Solstice Walk in the Woods
Tuesday 20th June
6.30–7.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the woods to enjoy the changing seasons
Booking Link

Bailey's Wood Summer Solstice Walk and Talk
Wednesday 21st June
11.00–12.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a gentle, social walk in the woods with a Summer Solstice theme
Booking Link

Summer Solstice Poetry in the Park
Wednesday 21st June
2.00–5.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session in the park for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment