Saturday 15 July 2023

Events in July 2023


Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 9th July
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting an online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Summer Holidays in Blackley's Past
Wednesday 12th July
7.00-8.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'm giving a local history talk on the history of summer holidays, with a focus on Blackley and North Manchester
Booking Link

Suffrage Sonnets
Sunday 16th July
11.30-12.15pm, 2.15-3.00pm
The Pankhurst Centre
I'm running a creative writing workshop as part of the Emmeline's Birthday Party event at the Pankhurst Centre
Booking Link

Park Write - Nature Writing
Saturday 22nd July
2.00-5.00pm
Friends of Crumpsall Park
I'm hosting a nature-themed creative writing workshop in Crumpsall Park, using the park as inspiration for creativity
Booking Link

Lammas Stories
Wednesday 26th July
2.00-4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment