Monday 23 January 2023

Events in January 2023


Here are the events I'm doing in January this year...

Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 15th January
10.30-5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting a online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Penny Dreadfuls and the Gothic
Wednesday 25th January
7.30-8.30pm
Department of English Literature and Creative Writing, Lancaster University
I'm giving a short presentation and taking part in a panel discussion at an online event to introduce the new academic book Penny Dreadfuls and the Gothic, edited by Nicole Dittmer and Sophie Raine and to talk about my chapter in the book: ‘Your lot is wretched, old man’: Anxieties of Industry, Empire and England in George Reynolds’s Wagner, the Wehr-Wolf
Booking Link

Imbolc Poetry and Storytelling
Friday 27th January
2.00-4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment