Specialist subjects include:
- monsters in popular culture
- the cultural history of cannibalism (especially popular culture)
- late medieval romance literature (including Arthurian romance)
- horror literature and cinema
- the Gothic
- academic writing and public engagement
My writing has appeared in numerous academic and non-academic publications, and I have been interviewed for both UK and US radio. More information can be found on my Publications and Guest Blogging pages.
Fees for guest lectures, workshops and talks depend on the event type and length. Get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
For more information, or to book me to speak at your event, please drop me an email.
In addition to giving talks and lectures, I am also currently accepting commissions for academic indexes. Please click here for more information about my indexing services.