Sunday 17 March 2024

Spring Equinox: Day 2


Our second day of celebrating the Spring Equinox, and this one was a pretty important one. It was our tenth wedding anniversary!

Spring Cupcakes



I made some spring-themed cupcakes for a meeting I was running at work today. They were flavoured with white chocolate and Parma Violets, and decorated with daisies. And yes, the Parma Violets were leftover trick-or-treat sweets from last Halloween. I'm continuing my plan to use them all to decorate seasonal cakes before Halloween comes around again.

Wedding Cake Tea



As it was our anniversary, my tea break drink of choice was Wedding Cake by Bird and Blend.

Wedding Anniversary Dinner




We went out for dinner at Croma in Prestwich with our parents tonight to celebrate our anniversary. I took the personalized topper from our wedding cake as a little reminder of our day all those years ago.

Wedding Anniversary Gifts



It was our tin anniversary, so we both got each other tin gifts. Unsurprisingly, we both went with Cornish tin (as it's also ten years since our first lovely holiday to Lizard). As we were both thinking about Cornwall, I also got Rob a surprise delivery of his favourite pasties from Ann's Pasties (they're not on the picture as they were in the freezer by the time I got home).

No comments:

Post a Comment