Sunday 10 March 2024

Events in March 2024




Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 10th March
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting an online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Spring Equinox Walk in the Park
Saturday 16th March
11.00–12noon
Friends of Crumpsall Park
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the park to enjoy nature and the changing seasons
Booking Link

Hannah's Bookshelf Spring Equinox Special
Saturday 16th March
2.00–4.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf / North Manchester FM
I'm hosting a special seasonal edition of my regular radio show on North Manchester FM, including Spring Equinox-themed flash fiction
Submission Link

Spring Equinox Walk in the Woods
Monday 18th March
5.30–6.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a sociable walk in the woods to enjoy the changing seasons
Booking Link

Bailey's Wood Spring Equinox Walk and Talk
Wednesday 20th March
11.00–12.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'll be leading a gentle, social walk in the woods with a Spring Equinox theme
Booking Link

Spring Equinox Poetry in the Park
Wednesday 20th March
1.00–4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session in the park for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Hannah's Bookshelf Live Poetry Special
Saturday 23rd March
2.00–4.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf / North Manchester FM
I'm hosting my annual live poetry radio show on North Manchester FM, with performances from 12 poets
Submission Link

Easter Stories
Wednesday 27th March
2.00-4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment