Wednesday 12 April 2023

Events in April 2023


Easter Poetry and Storytelling
Friday 7th April
2.00-4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

The Medieval Blackley Deer Park and its Afterlife
Wednesday 12th April
7.00-8.30pm
Friends of Bailey's Wood
I'm giving a local history talk on the history of the medieval deer park at Blackley, including its demise and afterlife
Booking Link

Virtual Writing Retreat
Sunday 16th April
10.30–5.00pm
Hannah's Bookshelf
I'm hosting a online writing retreat for creative writers with writing exercises and structured writing sessions
Members Event

Beltane Poetry and Storytelling
Friday 28th April
2.00-4.00pm
Castlerea House
I'm running a seasonal poetry and storytelling workshop session for residents at Castlerea care home
Private Event

Interested in booking me for an event? Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment