Monday 2 January 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 23


It's my penultimate post! Wow... did not expect it to take so long to publish these! But here's what I got up to on Christmas Eve Eve!

Advent Tea



My penultimate advent calendar tea from Bird and Blend Tea was Mascarpone and Sour Cherry!

Ninja Book Box Week 4





My final Ninja Book Box advent parcels brought Syd Moore's The Twelve Strange Days of Christmas, a little book charm/decoration and a recipe for Gingerbread Latte Fudge!

‘Misrule’



The penultimate Christmas chapter in Ronald Hutton's Stations of the Sun was 'Misrule'.

Bailey’s Wood Winter Solstice Walk





To celebrate the season, I led a Winter Solstice walk for Friends of Bailey's Wood today. It was raining quite heavily, but we still got chance to enjoy some holly, ivy and silver birches, plus some midwinter folklore and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment