Monday 2 January 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 18


And another belated Christmas blog from me... I'm still determined to get these finished, even though we're almost on the other side of New Year!

Advent Tea



Day 18 of my Bird and Blend Tea calendar was All Nighter!

‘Rites of Celebration and Reassurance’



The next Christmas chapter of Ronald Hutton's Stations of the Sun was 'Rites of Celebration and Reassurance'.

Ann’s Pasties



I feel like since we were in Cornwall, it would be wrong of me not to post a picture of a pasty. Specifically, one from Ann's Pasties, which are the greatest of all pasties.

August Muddlebox





We carried on with making headway with our Muddlebox boxes while we were away, as we have really fallen behind with cocktails this year (weird). Can you believe this one was from August?? And it was a Seven Seas Martini!

Fred Claus



Tonight's festive film was one of our absolute favourites... Fred Claus!

No comments:

Post a Comment