Sunday 1 January 2023

Countdown to Christmas: Day 16


Another belated Christmas post from me!

Advent Tea



Day 16 of my Bird and Blend Tea advent calendar was Great British Cuppa!

Ninja Book Box Week 3





Advent Week 3 from my Ninja Book Box advent calendar brought Tony & Susan by Austin Wright, plus some gorgeous looking chocolate orange chai!

Christmas Earrings



Today's earrings were little reindeer and Christmas puddings.

‘The Twelve Days’



Today's Christmas chapter of Ronald Hutton's Stations of the Sun was 'The Twelve Days'.

Polar Horrors



A lovely thing that happened today... Rob surprised me with a pre-Christmas present, the British Library Polar Horrors short story anthology!

Rare Exports



Tonight's Christmas film was the wonderful Rare Exports.

Murder on the Christmas Express



I also read Murder on the Christmas Express by Alexandra Benedict today.

No comments:

Post a Comment