Thursday 14 October 2021

31 Days of Halloween: Day 13


So today's Halloween activities included something pretty dramatic. I don't know if it was technically a Halloween-themed event, but it was pretty special so I'm definitely including it!

Firewalk!





So, today I walked on fire! Okay, technically I walked on hot coals but I think that's a pretty big deal. I took part in a sponsored firewalk for the We Love MCR charity... and it was amazing! I've seen a video that one of my friends took of me doing the walk, and I looked totally relaxed about it all, but in truth it was a bit of an adrenaline rush. Plus, I raised over £350 for the charity!

Today's Story



Today's story was 'Cinci' by Luigi Pirandello. It's another one I wasn't familiar with, but another one I enjoyed. An unsettling little piece (translated from the Italian) about a boy and his dog.

Today's Tea





Today's tea was Pendle Witches Brew from The Tea Crew, a spiced orange black tea that looks pretty Halloweeny to me! (Though it smells a lot like Christmas pudding mixture!) This one is dark and spicy and tastes like winter, but in a festive way. I can't decide whether to drink it all for Halloween, or save some for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment